PANACEA (O’Neill Medical Group)
Serving Madison since 1994.
PANACEA’s philosophy is to provide quality healthcare services (preventative medicine & disease management) for the whole family. Our goal is to heal through solving the core problems, rather than simply medicate the symptoms. We assess the health issues and work with the patients to solve the cause of symptoms with a combination of lifestyle changes (exercise, eating habits, etc…) and appropriate pharmacological solution. The aim of this clinic has and will always be to provide timely, accurate and preventative care for all ages.
DR. PATRICK O'NEILL
Dr. Patrick O’Neill has been serving Madison AL community since 1994. He completed his Medical Education in Ireland, began his medical career in Canada where he practiced for over 20 years and immigrated to the USA in the early 90’s. He is a board certified Family Physician. He established his clinic which evolved into Panacea O’Neill Medical Group in 2010. His medical priority has always been an interest in preventative care. Furthermore he has held the belief of a medical doctor’s responsibility is to be available and affable. To that end he has done his best to make sure his clinic runs efficiently and can do its best to serve same day appointment requests. He treats patients of all ages and his patient roster includes many families of multiple generations. He is husband to Mary and father of five children. As a three sport varsity athlete in College, he is a keen sports enthusiast.
ROMUALDO DIAZ M.D.
- Board Certified in Family Medicine
- UAB-Huntsville Family Medicine, Residency
- Began his Medical career in the Philippines
- Completed his medical education at CEBU Institute of Medicine
- Has lived in California, Tennessee and Alabama since immigrating to the USA
- Hobbies and interests include his family, tennis, ping pong and piano
- Married to Leilani; Father of two children
JOSE PACE M.D.
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine
- Internal Medicine residency- St. John Episcopal Hospital/ SUNY- South Shore Program
- Began his medical career in the Philippines
- Completed his medical education at Matias H. Aznar Memorial College of Medicine
- Has lived in Nevada , New York and Alabama since immigrating to the USA
- Hobbies and interests include reading, playing chess, ping pong, running, and spending time with his family
- Married to Joan, Father of 3 children
LAUREN TIDWELL P.A.
- Originally from Madison, Alabama
- Physician Assistant studies at Lincoln Memorial University-Debusk College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Bachelors of Science from Auburn University
- Hobbies and Interests include college football, the beach and spending time with her family
- Married to Travis, Mother of 1 child