PANACEA (O’Neill Medical Group)
Patrick J. O’Neill, M.D., P.C.
Serving Madison since 1994.
PANACEA’s philosophy is to provide quality healthcare services (preventative medicine & disease management) for the whole family. Our goal is to heal through solving the core problems, rather than simply medicate the symptoms. We assess the health issues and work with the patients to solve the cause of symptoms with a combination of lifestyle changes (exercise, eating habits, etc…) and appropriate pharmacological solution.
Patrick J. O'Neill M.D.
Dr. Patrick O'Neill Dr. O’Neill has been providing primary care/family medicine in Madison, Alabama since 1994. As a husband and father of five children, he has actively steered his practice towards health care for entire families. This care has specifically included pediatrics and long term management of health care issues ranging through generations. Additionally, as a three sport college athlete himself and general sports enthusiast, patients can feel comfortable using this practice as a starting point for their own sports medicine. With an extensive background, Dr. O’Neill brings a wealth of medical and personal experience to Madison and surrounding areas.
- National University of Ireland (M.D.)
- Licensed in Alabama and Connecticut
- Board Certified in Family Medicine (Canada)
- Fellowship in Family Medicine (Canada)
- Preceptor for Bastyr University, UAH, USA, Drake State, ACOM, and Wallace State
- Former Chief of Family Practice at Crestwood Medical Center
- Resident Examiner for the Canadian College of the Family Physicians
- Recognized by NCQA and BCBS as a "Patient Centered Medical Home"
- Diabetic Recognized Physician by NCQA and BCBS
- BCBS of Alabama: Select and Blue Physician Recognitions
- Angie's List Super Service Award