Welcome to our on-line refill request application. Please fill out the necessary information below and your request(s) will be answered via email within 2 business days. Manage your prescriptions accordingly and any emergent requests should be made by calling the office (256-772-4300) instead. Ultimately, the refill approval correctness will depend on the information you are required to provide. Any and all determinations are final, so please follow the simple guidelines below:
- - This form must be completed in its entirety and it is your responsibility to verify accurate dispensing of your medication.
- - This form may only be used for refill requests. (You will have to see Dr. O’Neill for any medication he has not written for you before)
- - You may not request controlled substances on-line.
- - You must allow 2 business days for all requests to be met. Emergent requests should be made by telephoning the office directly.
- - All decisions on refills by Dr. O’Neill are final. If your request is denied, this means you will need to call the office and schedule an appointment with Dr. O’Neill to discuss further.